Friday, 25 January 2013

I'm Jumping On The Disco Pant Bandwagon..

Every girl seems to own a pair, whether they're the real McCoy or a clever high street dupe, I'm talking about the disco pant. 

If you fancy a booty like Sandy from Grease or you're a fan of all things high shine, these leggings are for you. American Apparel offer the original, and arguably the best, disco pant on the high street but they're pricey at £74 so many have turned to cheaper alternatives with mixed reviews.



Now, I've tried many a pair of these leggings and none of them have come close to the originals. I would have already splashed a whole wad of my hard earned cash in American Apparel if only I fit them properly, I'm currently in between a small and a medium so I've vowed not to buy any until I can fit into a small! 
I thought I'd have to live without a pair until I slimmed down then I happened to stumble over a pair of Primark dupes. Now, I know what you're thinking, Primark's bargain pair at £16 could never live up to the much hyped pair from American Apparel. I thought this too but I took a pair into the changing room anyway, not holding out much hope only to be drop mouth shocked.

Disco Pants, Primark, £16

I've compared these to American Apparel's version and there are only 3 minor differences: the button is slightly different, the material is a little thinner and there is no reinforcing material in bum but for £58 less, you really can't grumble!

These leggings really are figure flattering and will put a smile on any girls face, they slim your legs, hide your tum and give girls with even the flattest bums (this is me!) a shapely bum to be proud of.
Now whether you cover up with a peplum or flaunt your figure with a crop top, I can only say that the disco pant will now be a permanent fixture in my wardrobe. 

So girls, hot foot it down to your local Primark to find the best disco pant dupes the high street has to offer!

1 comment:

  1. While you do need to pay attention to the sizing, the sheepskin jackets very fitted and looks very flattering on. Like the leather jacket from www.cwmalls.com and the weather is getting cold, it is the right time to get it.

    ReplyDelete