Saturday 15 September 2012

Duty Free Goodies

For anyone that follows me on Twitter (@emmalouisewilso, for those of you that don't!) you'll know I've been home alone for the past two weeks, as my Mum and her boyfriend have been away sunning themselves in Bulgaria, lucky devils. I've spent the last fortnight tweeting the pros and cons of being by myself but I have to say, I'm so glad to have them back, I hated being alone at night!

But, on the plus side, my Mum going away always means one thing.. She brings me home a few fabulous Duty Free treats! And boy did she do well this time. 


First up, she bought me a massive bottle of my favourite perfume, Nina by Nina Ricci. I love the bottle, it's shaped into the most adorable pink apple and is a really girly addition to any dressing table. I'm a big fan of sweet perfumes and this one certainly does the trick!




Now this is the present I'm most excited about, my Urban Decay Naked2 palette. For so long I've seen bloggers posting about their Naked & Naked2 palettes but I've never been able to justify buying one for myself and now I don't need to! I love how with this palette you also get a little freebie.. A miniature tube of Lip Junkie, which I can't wait to try out. 



I absolutely adore Milka chocolate and whilst you can get in in the UK, you get so much more variety elsewhere in Europe and thankfully my Mamma knows this, picking me up a few different bars!


I love how you get such value for money when you hit duty free in the airport and I've been particularly lucky with the haul my Mum has brought me back this time..

No comments:

Post a Comment